Q & A
Where will we take the photos?
- On location: your home, a local park or favorite family spot. Call me and we can run through your ideas or I can make recommendations.
What if it’s raining?
- We’ll move inside your home or another indoor location or we’ll reschedule. But let’s wait until the day-of to make a weather call…it’s too iffy here in Seattle to give up on the weather too far ahead of time.
What if my child is sick or has a bruise or scratch?
- Sick? Let’s reschedule. A boo boo? Call me. Usually it can be retouched.
When is the light best for photos?
- Whenever your child is happiest. Seriously. I’d rather schedule around naps and aim for happy time rather than a particular light condition.
What should we wear?
- Coordinating colors—not matching, but pleasing together. Clothes you feel comfortable in. I think that colors are fun and photograph well but small prints are distracting. Khakis get dirty really easily.
Can I include grandparents, aunts, uncles or friends in my sitting?
- Absolutely. There’s no extra charge. But you might want to let me know beforehand who will be there so that I know what to focus on in the sitting.
Do you accept credit cards?
- Yes, I do.
When should I pay you?
- A check on the day of the sitting is great or by credit card the day after.
When will my photos be ready?
- About one week after the wedding Ill send you a link to proof your images online.
How do I order reprints?
- Directly from the online gallery. They take 7-10 days to be printed and are shipped directly to you.